Photo Friday – Mystery Marine Critter from Myrtle Beach
Anyone know what this creepy critter is? Here are some clues:
- We found it on the beach in Myrtle Beach.
- It’s about 2.5 inches long and about 1 inch diameter.
- I’m really not sure which end is the head… I think it’s on the right.
- It’s dead. It was dead when we found it.
- It is some sort of crustacean.
Here are more angles:
We asked our lifeguard who promptly told us what it was, and his answer floored us!
Now, I put the question to you, dear readers, do you know what this is? Leave your answer in the comments below or on our Facebook page, and feel free to ask questions there, too. I wish I had some cool prize to offer to correct answers, but hopefully the satisfaction of being right will suffice. 😉