Enter Daily To Win 7 FREE Night Stay At Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort in Orlando
- 2 Bedroom Villa for up to 8 people
- Stay for up to 7 nights
- Access to Children’s Playground, Game Room, Resort Pools, Kids’ Night Out and much more…
Experience inspiring downtime in these spacious Two-Bedroom Villas, where a screened-in balcony or patio presents tropical garden or water views—as well as a convenient table for four.
In the living room, this same characteristic scenery combines with natural materials and colorful accents. A plush sleeper sofa and armchairs invite you to enjoy a leisurely chat—or catch a movie on the HDTV with CD/DVD player. Connect seamlessly to home and the office via complimentary High Speed Internet Access.
Prepare a family meal in the adjacent full kitchen, featuring a cooktop, oven, microwave, and full-size refrigerator as well as a dishwasher. Once the food is ready, meet at the breakfast bar for two or gather around the dining table for six.
Take advantage of all the day has to offer, and then retire to one of two bedrooms. Each features an HDTV and Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience beds topped with crisp white linens and plush pillows. The master bedroom houses one king-size bed while the guest bedroom offers two double beds. Each bedroom boasts an en-suite bathroom, where a combination bathtub/shower unites with Shine for Sheraton™ bath amenities.
The location of this family resort is ideal! It is 10 minutes to Downtown Disney, 15 minutes to Walt Disney World, 10 minutes to SeaWorld, and about 15 minutes to Universal Studios / Islands of Adventure.
Enter daily until September 6, 2017. See Official Rules.
BestKidFriendlyTravel’s Orlando Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Stay Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Only legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (residents of Alabama, and Nebraska must be 19 years of age, residents of Mississippi must be 21 years of age) are eligible to enter the BestKidFriendlyTravel’s Orlando Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort Stay (“Sweepstakes”). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Sponsor(s) (as defined below), Sponsor’(s) parent, subsidiary and affiliate entities and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether or not related) of each such Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Entrants must fulfill all requirements set forth in the Official Rules and abide by all decisions of the Sponsor(s) and/or Administrator in order to be eligible for a prize.
2. How to Enter:
Eligible individuals may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting https://www.bestkidfriendlytravel.com/orlando-sheraton-vistana-village-resort-stay-giveaway (the “BKFT Blog”) and following the links and instructions for the Sweepstakes. By posting a message in accordance with the instructions on the BKFT Blog, you represent that you have complied with the submission guidelines and content restrictions as specified on the Website. Entries are limited to one entry per day per email address. All entries will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder for the submitted email address. Submitting mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices is prohibited and may result in disqualification.
Entry Period: The Sweepstakes Period begins on August 9, 2017 at 5:00pm Central Time (“CT”) and ends on September 6, 2017 at 5:00pm CT (the “Entry Submission Deadline”). Entries received after the entry submission deadline or outside the Sweepstakes Period are void. All entries must be received by Sponsor(s) on or before Entry Submission Deadline as determined by Sponsor’(s) clock. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor(s) and not Facebook.
3. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the total combined number of eligible entries received. The winner will be chosen in a random drawing to take place on or about September 6, 2017 and will be conducted using randomization methods selected by the Sponsor in his/her sole discretion. Eligible individuals may only win one time during the Sweepstakes Period. Eligible individuals must be a subscriber at the time the winner is selected.
4. Winner Notification/Requirements: Each potential Prize winner will be notified by email, mail or phone by September 11, 2017. Any potential Prize winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor(s), within three (3) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a General Release & Waiver in the form or forms provided by Sponsor(s) (where and to the extent legally permissible) in order to claim the Prize. A Prize must be claimed within three (3) days of the initial Prize notification to the potential winner, or the Prize will be forfeited. If a potential Prize winner cannot be contacted, or fails to respond within the required time period noted above, the potential Prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits the Prize. If not disqualified, the potential Prize winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning and awarding of the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Failure to comply with these requirements, return of Prize notification or Prize as undeliverable, or disqualification of any potential winner for any reason may result in forfeiture of Prize, and the Sponsor(s) will select an alternate winner. If, after selection of three (3) consecutive alternate potential winners, no alternate winner qualifies to receive the Prize, then the Prize will remain un-awarded.
5. Prize(s) and Donor(s): One (1) Prize winner will each receive seven (7) nights stay at the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort in Orlando (“Prize”). The approximate retail value of the Prize is $1232 (“Approximate Retail Value”). Winner will not receive difference between actual and Approximate Retail Value. Sponsor(s) make(s) no warranties concerning any component of a Prize that is not provided directly by Sponsor(s). Prize is non-transferable and not redeemable for cash, and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor(s) reserves the right to substitute a Prize for one of equal or greater value, including cash, in Sponsor’(s) sole discretion, if a Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes, and for any and all other costs, assessments, expenses, and fees associated with Prize award, receipt and use. Transportation to the Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort and/or to Orlando is not included. Winner is required to redeem Prize by December 31,2017.
6. Release/Publicity Consent: As a condition to receipt of a Prize, winner may be required to sign a General Release & Waiver releasing Sponsor(s) and its parent, affiliate, subsidiary entities, its merchants, and their respective agents, employees, suppliers, and advertising/promotional and judging agencies (the “Sponsor Group”) Facebook, Sheraton Vistana Villages Resort, and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, from any and all liability whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and/or property which may be sustained in connection with the Sweepstakes or the Prize.
7. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s) and/or Administrator (including but not limited to decisions regarding eligibility of entries, the selection of entrants and winners, and the awarding of prizes), which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor(s) reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’(s) opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of fraud, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical difficulties or failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’(s) reasonable control that may affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’(s) failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or any other term in these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision were eliminated from the rules.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor(s) reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failure, computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’(s) control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor(s) in its sole discretion. In the event there is more than one Sponsor and the Sponsors) are in disagreement over a modification, suspension, or termination of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor shall have the final decision with respect to any modification, suspension, or termination of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor(s), in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and/or civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor(s) reserves the right to prosecute and/or seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’(s) failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor(s) is not responsible for incomplete, illegible, misdirected, misprinted, late, or lost entries, submissions or Prize notifications; or for lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, Internet service providers, websites, or other connections; or for miscommunications, failed, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected computer, telephone or cable transmissions; or for any technical malfunctions, failures, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or incomplete capture of information, or the failure to capture any information. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or otherwise multiple entries will be accepted. If any dispute regarding identity of any winner cannot be resolved to Sponsor’(s) satisfaction, that entrant/potential winner will be disqualified.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the Federal District Court of Hennepin County, Minnesota; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
10. Governing Law: The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to any choice of law provisions. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor(s) in connection with the Sweepstakes and/or any Prize, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Minnesota.
12. Sponsor(s) and Administrator: The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Best Kid Friendly Travel, (“Sponsor(s)”), 424 Turnpike Rd, Golden Valley, Minnesota 55416.
13. Winners List/Official Rules: For a complete list of winners and/or copies of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Best Kid Friendly Travel, 424 Turnpike Rd, Golden Valley, Minnesota 55416. All such requests must be received within six (6) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules will be posted on the Website during the Sweepstakes Period. All questions regarding the Sweepstakes can be referred to Stephany Wiestling, Best Kid Friendly Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org.